Tuesday 3 November 2009

Filming

As I was off ill for a week with Swine Flu, I was not able to do any filming. I contacted the group to let them know I wouldn't be able to take part in any of the filming and I managed to give the story board to Suzy, so the group could do the filming properly. The majority of filming had to be done within the week I was ill to meet the deadline, as after half term we were going on to editing. Looking at the footage our group had already collected it looks like we may need to film a bit more, so I could get this done as I need to do some filming. For example, some establishing shots and some shots of outside need to be included along with leaves blowing across the ground, which will show that time has passed during the video. This again shows the transition between Autumn and Summer, which is a positive change in the message of our song. It shows that over time she has grown and has become a "Stronger Woman".

No comments:

Post a Comment