Thursday 22 October 2009

Filming

yesterday Henry and i started filming we started off with shot no.17 which was our artist performing on stage, we couldn't use the school hall as originally planed as the school band was rehersing after school. so we decided to film in the drama studio and added a chair and a staircase to the set to add variety to our filming as we didn't want our audience getting board with watching our artist in the same position for 66 seconds.
After i went home with my cousin to film shot no.6 in my bedroom where she is lying on the bed on the phone lip syncing 'You say you want me and you can't have me now, you had your chance but you blew it now your out of time'.
we moved on to shot no. 2 and 9 where she is looking out of the window, no.2- 'why the feeling nobody knows'. no.9- 'since you've been gone, i've had nothing to feel'. shot no 2 and 9 are repeated shots as audiences like some repetition., we continued to film shot no.5 where she is looking into the mirror 'so you can't hurt my pride or led to control me.' unfortunately we could only film 5 shots as it got dark and we couldn't film outside because we needed daylight.
I feel yesterdays filming went really well and i am looking forward to filming the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment